Q: Timing belt broke

My timing belt went in my car while i was driving aprox 30-35 mph. There was no noise or jump/ movement when it went. My car just stopped running and i immediately pulled over to a stop. I am just wondering aprox what the chances are that it may have bent or ruined valves & pistons? Theres no other visible damage to any other part of engine. The belt had barely moved when it went.

A: I believe that you are right: your drive be...

I believe that you are right: your drive belt is broken. Unfortunately, this happens to everyone at some point. The best course of action is just to replace the belt. I don't believe anything happened to any internal engine parts or other parts of your car, but it is a good idea to have a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic's service team, replace your serpentine belt and check for any possible damage.