Q: Remove rear armrest/cup holder.

I have a leather armrest cover I'd like to install on the fold down rear seat armrest/cup holder located in the seat. How do you remove it?

See this for the reference: https://precisionfit-cdn.ebizcdn.com/thumb/SN123.jpg

Thanks

You will have to take the seat and move it in the bend forward position to remove the arm rest. There are bolts that secure the arm rest to the sides of the seats at the base. Remove those bolts and the arm rest will come off so you can install your cover. If you need further assistance with removing the arm rest, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.