Q: does the plastic intake manifold warp and usally need repacement

my mountaineer is leaking coolant into my ignition coils causing malfunction of the cylinders

There are reports of failure, and consequent leaks, of these plastic manifolds. Indeed, there was a settlement involving a range of Ford products years ago. However, looking at NHTSA data and other sources, I cannot find evidence of any particular prevalence of failure for your year, make and model. Consequently, your experience is probably just a random failure, just as random failures occur in all manufactured products, usually at relatively low rates. If you desire replacement of the part, and confirmation that all leaks are resolved, please request intake manifold assembly and gasket replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. does the plastic intake manifold warp and usally need repacement