Q: my car does not start. it turns over but doesn't start. 2004 Infiniti G35.

my car does not start. it turns over but doesn't start. i replaced with spark plugs, coils and crank sensor.

Hey there. You need to have the fuel pressure checked to see if you have fuel pressure and spark. You should then scan the computer for codes and diagnose as needed. The fuel pump or the theft system left active is the most likely cause of no start for this vehicle besides what you have already repaired. If you need help having this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the starting issue firsthand in order to make the correct repair.

3. my car does not start. it turns over but doesn't start. 2004 Infiniti G35.