Q: Drive cycle

asked by on September 01, 2017

Need to know drive cycle for emissions

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

The OBD-II emissions drive cycle for your vehicle is documented at this link. If you desire, YourMechanic can dispatch a certified mechanic to inspect your vehicle for emissions testing readiness. If you desire that service, please request a check engine light diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get that taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr