Q: overheating issues

Hi my name is henry and I'm having a big problem I have a 1991 Chevy s10 4.3 i had a engine before this one I have now had to install a new engine cause of this issue and I'm still having the same problem no mechanic Can figure this out .my engine overheats with the ac on the engine is new the water pump hoses radiator I even installed two electric fans from summit with a shrout it only does this with the ac on without the ac on temp stays around 150 I've gone thru 7 ac compressed already the keep getting burned out at will work for a bit once the temp starts going up the account stops working also have a new condensor and a new evaporator nobody can figure out this prob it is insane u could also reach me at cuba305239@gmail.com I really really need help

A: Its possible that you may have a partial bl...

Its possible that you may have a partial blockage in the radiator. With the engine running and warm, feel the radiator (careful, it could be very hot) or use a non contact thermometer to check for cooler spots on the radiator. Sometimes a few of the passages become restricted and coolant flow simply goes around the blocked cores and flow through the other cores. If you feel any portion of the radiator is cooler than the surrounding area, you probably have a blockage. Also, make sure you have a thermostat installed, and that all air is bled from the system. Your engine needs the restriction from the thermostat to keep coolant in the radiator long enough to extract the heat efficiently. Radiator caps that do not hold the required pressure can also contribute to overheating. I suggest you have a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic.com, inspect your radiator and provide any necessary repairs.