Q: Is it bad to daily drive my automatic truck in manual mode or with 3,2,1

Is it ok for me to daily drive my automatic truck in manual mode/3,2,1

The Owner’s Manual for this vehicle does not refer to a manual mode for automatic transmission equipped vehicles. The transmission is electronically controlled and the shift points are variable (based on load) and optimized to minimize wear on the drivetrain. It is extremely unlikely that you will be able to duplicate the shift points that the computer itself selects and that means that you will likely wear out the transmission prematurely. There are circumstances where a low gear would be selected (these are discussed in the Owner’s manual) on a temporary basis but consistent driving while shifting through the gears is not recommended. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you. Please keep YourMechanic in mind for your repair and maintenance needs.

3. Is it bad to daily drive my automatic truck in manual mode or with 3,2,1