Q: left front strut is loose how much does it cost to repair it

failed inspection left front struct is loose jst want a repair cost qoute

Hi there. If the strut itself is loose, then its likely that the entire strut assembly that needs to be replaced. To receive a price quote to have one of our mobile mechanics complete this repair, you can click this link. However, please remember that anytime you replace suspension components, you should have the front end aligned at the same time. This is not a service our mobile mechanics are able to complete so you’ll have to find a local shop to complete that for you.

3. left front strut is loose how much does it cost to repair it