Q: My 2004 nissan altima 2.5 wont start? It has a new battery and alternator and starter. Not even the light from the inside turn on

asked by on September 24, 2017

My car electricity wont turn on. I got a new battery alternator and starter. The only thing that turns on is a little red light that blinks on the dash

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

One or more of the main circuits, leading from the battery to the car’s electrical circuits, is probably open, faulty, has a blown fuse or fusible link. Unless the problem turns out to be in a visible accessible segment of the wiring, to identify the segment of the circuit(s) that has the fault will require circuit tracing and that usually requires that you have in hand the factory wiring diagram. To get this resolved expeditiously, the best thing to do is have a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, perform an electrical circuit/component diagnostic. In the course of that, the mechanic will pinpoint the fault, get it repaired, and get your car running. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr