Q: Replaced blower motor resistor on a 06 honda accord 4.2l. Only blows on high regardless of what speed I set it on

Replaced a blower motor resistor on my accord. As soon as it was put in the AC only blew on high no matter the speed. I can switch between hot and cold, though. Checked for an open relay in the fusebox, but no problem there. Highly possible bad fan switch I got? Thank you

A: Hi there. Assuming the original problem was...

Hi there. Assuming the original problem was no blower motor speeds at all, leads me to believe that the replacement blower resistor may be your issue. High blower motor relay stuck closed would of given you high speed only, prior to the blower resistor replacement. A circuit test should be performed to prove a faulty blower switch. To keep from replacing unnecessary parts, I recommend having your vehicle’s A/C issue inspected and diagnosed by a certified technician from YourMechanic.