Q: How do I adjust the remote start heater and air conditioning?

How do I adjust the remote start heater and air conditioning?

When you use the remote start to turn on your vehicle, the climate controls can automatically adjust the temperature based on the outside temperature, or they can resume the temperature settings that you were using when you most recently turned off your vehicle. To choose which of these settings you would like to use, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed on the instrument panel, then press the OK button. 2. Press the Up/Down buttons until Convenience is displayed, then press the OK button. 3. Press the Up/Down buttons until Remote Start is displayed, then press the OK button. 4. Press the Up/Down buttons until Climate Control is displayed, then press the OK button. 5. Press the Up/Down buttons until Heater – A/C is displayed, then press the OK button. 6. Select Auto or Last Setting.

3. How do I adjust the remote start heater and air conditioning?