Q: Why does my car cut off when I lift my foot off the gas?

Ok...this car was handed down to me about a mth ago. Since then I have had everything go wrong with the car. I have replaced many parts such as the air filter, fuel filter, fuel pump, IAC valve, hoses, spark plugs, wires, sensors, and spent plenty of money trying to fix it and can't find the problem. No check engine light is on. Got a diagnostic done on it for them to tell me nothing was wrong! I can't hear anything, or smell anything. I'm still driving it though just with 2 feet! Please help me

A: If you had a diagnostic test done and they ...

If you had a diagnostic test done and they said nothing is wrong, then what did they say about the stalling? I would say to have a qualified mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and do a real diagnostic check for the problem and not just test the check engine light for codes and say nothing is wrong. I suspect you have a problem with a vacuum leak or the hose between the mass air sensor and the throttle body has a leak or crack in the tube. The vacuum leak may be in the brake booster or under the intake manifold and would hard to detect with just your ear trying to listen for the leak. It will take an experience mechanic to diagnose this issue.