Q: Backseats removable - 2015 Infiniti QX60

I need to use my backseat area to put in my supplies for painting. So I wanted to know if the back seats are removable. I need allot of room. Laying the seats down flat doesn’t do it for me. Do you know or have any ideas?

Hello. It is possible to remove the rear seats, however, they would need to be uninstalled completely. The rear seats are bolted down and have electric motors built into them so removal would require tools. If the QX60 does not provide enough room, then perhaps a truck may be required to move the supplies.

3. Backseats removable - 2015 Infiniti QX60