Q: Noticed car leaking after alignment.

I think my car may be leaking transmission fluid. I had a transmission service at 40,000 miles from the dealer and had another at 69,000 mile. While I was having my car aligned, I noticed a leak.

Hi there. It is not too common for a transmission service to cause a leak on this vehicle unless something was left loose. If there is a lot of fluid then the area needs to be cleaned and monitored to pinpoint the spot of the leak. Many times the leak is at the transmission cooler lines on the transmission. I have also seen many leaks come from the tailshaft seal. If you suspect that the dealer may have done something wrong then you should take it back to them to look at.