Q: My trunk won't open with my remote keypad and the button in my car

My trunk won't open with my remote keypad or the button in my car it will open with my key
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello there, the trunk failing to work from the remote and fob is a common failure on your 2004 Mazda 6. The most likely cause of this is a lock actuator failure or a wiring harness fault. A qualified technician from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your trunk latch and make any repairs required.

3. My trunk won't open with my remote keypad and the button in my car