Q: VSC came on after changing spark plugs oil and air filter on my is 250 lexus

Yes my name is Joshua I have a is 250 AWD LEXUS 2006 I change the oil, oil filter and air filter spark plugs I used denzo spark plugs upper intake gaskets.. now my VSC with the check engine came on now and then when I back up my car kinds of shake now and when I go a certin speed the CEL starts to blink have had the car for four years and now this happen any help on this please thank you.

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several reasons why the traction control and check engine light might come on. There should not be a direct relation between the oil change and the warning lights. The spark plugs may be another story. If they were tightened down too hard the gap which creates the spark may be inhibited. This is easy to do when replacing them. With that being said, the computer is obviously detecting issues, and wants to tell you about them. The first thing you may want to do is have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic codes. Use the information given there to help direct you in a path to resolve the issue. For help with this or any further diagnostics or repair work, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. VSC came on after changing spark plugs oil and air filter on my is 250 lexus