Q: what is the name of the opposite end of the thermostat housing where the thermostat seats?

asked by on May 22, 2017

I broke the lower bolt entry port on the opposite end of the thermostat housing (the portion that seats against the engine itself) and have not been successful in locating the name of the part so as to order it and get it replaced. Could use the help if any of you know what the correct name/part number would be. Thank You.

Hi there. Without seeing what you are referring to, it’s difficult to tell you exactly which part it might be that you need to replace. It’s probably a better idea for you to review this website for replacement cooling system parts and components for your 1995 Isuzu Rodeo. Hopefully you’ll be able to find the part you need.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr