Q: Growl Noises when breaking

whenever we break the car ) theres a sound extremely loud as if it was thunder (from the inside, outside it's not as loud'. If the breaks are stepped on lightly the sound is light but the harder you press the louder the breaks sound.

It sounds as if the noise you are describing is probably coming from the brake pads being worn out. The friction material of a brake pad is mounted to a steel backing plate, and when the friction material wears out, it exposes the metal backing plate to the brake rotor, and you get a metal on metal grinding noise. A brake inspection should be able to verify that this is the cause. If you need help identifying and/or repairing the problem, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.

3. Growl Noises when breaking