Q: whistle n squeaking noise from front whistle driving not all time but when I lean in curve towards left side getting worse more so

when driveing a lo whistle like blowing in a bottle starts up but will sometime stop when tap breaks or let off gas it happened once two weeks ago and now happening more so and also a light squeaky noise when turn into a curve on left but not on rt hand curves

l

Hi there. From the description you have provided, it sounds like, a brake pad wear indicator (sensor) may be touching the brake rotor. The wear indicator on the brake pad, is there to let you know, the brake pads are ready for replacement. Ignoring this high pitched squeal, will result in your vehicle’s brakes going metal to metal, adding to the cost of repair. I recommend having your vehicle’s whistle and squeaking noise while driving be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician from YourMechanic.

• whistle n squeaking noise from front whistle driving not all time but when I lean in curve towards left side getting worse more so