Q: Where is the crankshaft sensor located on a 2011 vw gti

2011 Volkswagen GTI,,, crankshaft sensor,, don't know where is gose can you help? Where is it located

On the 2.0L engine, the crankshaft position sensor is located adjacent to the oil filter and is held to the cylinder block with one fastener. The sensor will be visible looking from underneath after you have removed the engine undercover. YourMechanic offers replacement of the crankshaft position sensor; if you desire an instant, written quote for that service, which can be performed right at your location, please use YourMechanic’s crankshaft position sensor replacement service page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Where is the crankshaft sensor located on a 2011 vw gti