Q: EPC Light is on and engine will not start

computer has 10 codes having to do with fuel problems. EPC light is on, changed batteries, starter turns motor over but will not run. If you put some gas in throttle tub and turn motor over it will run till thats gone and motor dies. Computer was reset and started to run, but problem is back. Fuel filter was changed.

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Volkswagen Jetta. Did you check the output (volume) of the fuel pump? From what you’ve described, it sounds like you are not getting sufficient fuel to the fuel injectors. For an issue like this I’d suggest getting some help from a qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic. A mobile expert will be able to come to your home and diagnose the trouble codes firsthand.

3. EPC Light is on and engine will not start