Q: Ac not blowing out of vents turns on but doesn't come out

I don't hear anything when I turn it on or smell anything . I can hear it click on when I press the power button but nothing comes out no matter the temperature or level the ac or heater is on. Unless I get on the hwy if I turn it on it'll blow very cold air for about 45 sec and stop. Ive tried doing that repeatedly and it does the same thing over and over blows very cold and turns off . Any other time I can have the ac on and nothing blows out of the vents at all

Hi! It is sounding like you may have a bad blower motor control module. It is located under the dash next to the blower motor. A technician can test it with a volt meter to verify its proper operation. I’d also suggest inspecting/replacing the cabin air filter while you’re down there, as it can restrict air flow out of the vents.