Q: My car is showing service Rcs now and blinking. The abs light is also on and there is a wrench lit up. Is my car safe to drive h

asked by on November 13, 2017

My explorer is saying service rev and beeping. Then went solid. My abs light is on and a wrench light. Is it safe to drive

Without knowing what is causing the failures in different systems it would not be safe to say it is safe to drive. You need to have the ABS and other systems scanned to get failure codes and have those codes diagnosed by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.