Q: Low beam headlight not working on passenger's side

The passenger's side headlight in my car neither turns on with the switch, nor does it give the same power reading as the driver's side headlight when tested with a voltmeter. There's still power to the high beams for both sides, just the low beam on the passenger's side does not work.

Hello. Most of the time this occurs when there is a connection issue at the fuse box or there is a wiring issue. I would typically follow the wiring back to the fuse box to test it there. If there is battery voltage at the fuse but none leaving the fuse box then the box itself is bad. If you are going to get the car repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come and inspect your headlight to determine what needs to be repaired.

3. Low beam headlight not working on passenger's side