Q: Car will not start. No turning of the motor but lights come on. It will randomly start sometimes. ATF or coolant is leaking

These are the worst!!! No start issues. I do have the clutch switch removed and wired to a button for anti theft. I need to hold the button down when I turn the key for it to start. I get No click or anything, just lights. I don't have the tools required to check if it's the starter but I noticed the ATF is leaking onto the alternator. Possible coolant leak too. I checked the battery connections and they seem just fine. Car will start occasionally and run fine with no dimming of the lights. Please help!!!

If you have a voltmeter and can reach the starter, you can test for activation voltage at the solenoid. If you have at least ten volts on terminal 50 when the key is turned, then you will probably need a starter. There are a few other components involved, like a starter relay that I would suspect, but the only way to diagnose them is through a point by point electrical inspection. If you contact Your Mechanic, They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your starting problem and let you know what it will take to fix it.