Q: I have a 2015 chevy Malibu, and the engine power reduced is on the dash. I have changed the throttle body, and the acceleration pe

I have a 2015 chevy Malibu, and the engine power reduced is on the dash. I have changed the throttle body, and the acceleration peDal

An issue such as this would likely be associated with a check engine light. I would recommend having a qualified professional inspect your vehicle to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as check engine light inspections can be performed at your home or office.

3. I have a 2015 chevy Malibu, and the engine power reduced is on the dash. I have changed the throttle body, and the acceleration pe