Q: I have a 2015 chevy Malibu, and the engine power reduced is on the dash. I have changed the throttle body, and the acceleration pe

asked by on November 03, 2017

I have a 2015 chevy Malibu, and the engine power reduced is on the dash. I have changed the throttle body, and the acceleration peDal

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

An issue such as this would likely be associated with a check engine light. I would recommend having a qualified professional inspect your vehicle to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as check engine light inspections can be performed at your home or office.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr