Q: I have a 1998 Lincoln Continental and my battery died so I bought a new one but it won't start or turn lights are the amps to low

I have 1998 Lincoln Continental my battery died completely and I bought a new one but no I'm getting no crank or lights can the cold cranking amps be to low

If the engine will not crank over after putting in a new battery then first check to make sure new battery is at least at 12 volts. Then clean battery clamps before installing and then see if it starts? If still will not crank or even get lights then you may have blown main fuses in fuse box and need to check them. If need additional help then I recommend getting a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to come and do additional diagnosis.

3. I have a 1998 Lincoln Continental and my battery died so I bought a new one but it won't start or turn lights are the amps to low