Q: Brakes noise 2013 Honda Civic

asked by on August 18, 2016

My brakes making really loud noise its specially passenger side front tire i can barely stop my car i have to push all the way in and I noticed it today something oily on my tire too and my low brake fluid lights on and check VSA system lights on too and check power steering system on too

You need to have the brakes checked before you drive the vehicle anywhere. It sounds like you have a leaking brake caliper on the right side and lost fluid. It would be best to have an expert scope this out in person. Have the brake noise checked in person in order to have the brake noise diagnosed in order to have this problem, and any other concerns, correctly repaired.