Q: Why after replacing the clutch does the clutch pedal have proper remission that only last a few weeks before the pedal tension is

asked by on August 12, 2017

Just had my clutch replaced and worked fine for about 3 weeks, now I can't shift into gear without pushing the pedal all the way to the floor and sometimes I can't shift at all. Vehicle would be very difficult to drive. If driveable at all! What do think is the cause?

You should check to see if clutch pedal free travel is less than 1/2 inch and then check the clutch reservoir to see if you lost fluid? If you are low on fluid then you may have a leak in the system and will need to locate leak.