I have a noise coming from my dashboard when idling

I have a noise coming from my dashboard when idling Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? What size is the engine? 30,000. 1.1L Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? Ford, ...

I have a noise coming from my dashboard when idling Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? What size is the engine? 30,000. 1.1L Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? Ford, Fiesta Zetec, 2017 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fiesta yourself? What have you tried so far? Mothing and no Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? When I turn the car to corners it feels like I’m am sliding, drifting etc.... I have had new tyres recently put on a couple of weeks back.

Automotive Expert
Hi! My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will be able to assist you. I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. The most common problem for a noise behind the dashboard is a faulty actuator for the climate control. To verify this you would have to check them. If the noise is coming from the outside then you may have an exhaust leak which can go away on acceleration if it's a small leak. My goal is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. If I’m not online at the time, I will respond ASAP when I get back.

Thank you. It is like a ticking/ clicking noise from the dashboard. When I steer left or right it disappears and when I’m idling it gets a wee bit louder than when I accelerate. You can’t hear it from outside.
Automotive Expert
You're welcome. I would check the temperature actuators first. That is the most common failure on these. Of course to find it you would have to get behind the dash and pinpoint it with a stethoscope.

No problem at all. Also, when I am driving when I turn a corner or into a junction or go round a roundabout I feel like I am sliding, drifting. What is the issue here? I got 4 new tyres about a couple of weeks ago.... my brake pads and shock absorbers are needing done as advisory’s on my MOT. Is this due to that or is there another reason?
Automotive Expert
Thanks for the question and we’d be glad to help! We are only allowed to address one concern per request. If you need any further information regarding another concern, I kindly ask you to open up a new question so I don’t get in trouble. You can do this by logging in to JustAnswer.com or using the mobile app. You can go to your “my questions” page to open a new question. Thank you for helping me comply with this policy.

Do I have to pay again for it?
Automotive Expert
No you can ask as many questions as you like.