Q: Car is totally dead

My car is totally dead. When I turn the key in the ignition, it makes no noise at all. In addition, my car remote is malfunctioning. Every time I try to lock or unlock my car, the headlights do not flash at all.

Sounds like you might not be getting any power out of the battery. Car batteries are 12.6 v. when they are fully charged. If the voltage is 10.5v. The car won’t crank but all the accessories will still function. At 9.5v, the car will act as if it has no battery. This can be the case in your situation. If the battery voltage is low enough the car will simply not function. The remotes have their own battery. While the remotes might be in good shape, the functions they control are dependent on the cars battery for voltage. This is why if the cars battery voltage is low they won’t work either. A qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, should be able to test the battery and charing system for proper operation.