Q: Need to replace the leak detection pump on my jeep.

HOW MUCH TO DO THIS

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the leak detection pump on a 2005 jeep liberty.

Q: I have been hearing a vibration in the back when accelerating it's almost like a clicking sound.

Hi there. The clicking sound/vibration in the rear of the vehicle upon acceleration could be, several possibilities. A loose wheel, a bad wheel bearing, a loose or broken suspension component. These are likely culprits but there are still more possibilities....

Q: Clogged manifold intake runner bank 1 2005 Mercedes C230 Turbo

Hi - the clogged intake is a long-term "carbon clogging" from the turbocharger/EGR valve operation. The manifold must be removed, disassembled, cleaned and reinstalled. Tedious, and requires moderate DIYr skills. Unfortunately, this is not a service YourMechanic offers at this...

Q: Car died while idling at drive-thru with no warning and will not restart.

Start with the basics. Have your battery tested so it can be verified as good and at least 75% charged. Ensure that your battery cables are clean and tight. The electrical issues you've had do seem they may be related....