Q: Need to replace the leak detection pump on my jeep.

HOW MUCH TO DO THIS

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the leak detection pump on a 2005 jeep liberty.

3. Need to replace the leak detection pump on my jeep.

Q: Advanctrac is flashing and when I step on the gas it doesn't go into over drive what can I do to fix this problem

Hello, As you know, the Advancetrac relates to your traction control system. The traction control system monitors the steering and stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has been detected. This is done by the use of...

Q: A.I.R. pump is missing in my car

Hello. The A.I.R. system is an emissions system that is designed to inject air into the exhaust manifold to help with the combustion of any unburned fuel before it reaches the catalytic converter, resulting in cleaner emissions. In order to...

Q: ETC issue with cylinder misfire

ECM's are very reliable and thus are rarely a root cause of engine trouble. Although the misfire will have to be diagnosed and resolved once the engine is running, the initial objective is to determine why the car won't start....