Q: Need to replace the leak detection pump on my jeep.

HOW MUCH TO DO THIS

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the leak detection pump on a 2005 jeep liberty.

Q: Car won't start 2005 Chrysler Town & Country

Hi there - there are several possible causes of your "no crank, no start" scenario. Check battery connections first for good, clean connections. A failed ignition switch, or failed starter solenoid are likely failed components since you indicate you aren't...

Q: Belt, pump, and gauge problems

Hello! There is likely an issue wth the oil pressure sensor causing the flashing Oil Light. I suggest having a technician test the sensor by the use of a multimeter. Also, be sure to have the oil level checked; a...

Q: I pulled up to a gas station and filled up with gas. As I tried to start the vehicle just gave clicks. Jump starting did not work.

Hi There, If the vehicle previously overheated, it may be possible that it could have damaged a cylinder head gasket, which could cause it not to start as you describe. A blown head gasket may cause a number of different...