Q: Need to replace the leak detection pump on my jeep.

HOW MUCH TO DO THIS

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the leak detection pump on a 2005 jeep liberty.

3. Need to replace the leak detection pump on my jeep.

Q: Oil light stay on 2005 Toyota Corolla

Congratulations - way to take the initiative! It might be worthwhile to put a real oil pressure gauge in there to see what real operating oil pressure is. The "oil pressure light" trips on only about 5 psi of pressure...

Q: No fuel pressure in my line. Car won't start. When it did star, it died and now won't start at all.

As you know, this may be a result of a faulty fuel pump. This may also be a result of a failing fuel pressure regulator as well. This is what monitors the fuel pressure in the system and maintains pressure...

Q: Q: Drive belt squealing

Hello, if there is a noisy belt, belt condition should be checked to see if the belt are stretched out or dry. While the engine is running the idler and tensioner pulley should be checked for noisy bearings. This engine...