Q: Need to replace the leak detection pump on my jeep.

HOW MUCH TO DO THIS

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the leak detection pump on a 2005 jeep liberty.

3. Need to replace the leak detection pump on my jeep.

Q: a rattling noise from my engine when i accelerate and my engine light keeps on flickering ever since. safe to take it on a trip?

With the running description you gave you should not drive it long distance if you are getting engine noise and check engine light flashing. The problem may be low oil pressure or another issue with a sensor. Have the vehicle...

Q: I have issues with my air suspension. I have been reading through the forum of the topic, and I believe it has to do with my compressor.

The pump will become loud when it is under pressure and lifting a load. If the pump is quiet and you hear a hissing sound around where the pump is, either the pump is leaking or the main supply hose...

Q: Car leaking gas and oil

Fluid and oil leaks unfortunately will only get worse over time. The main fluids that could be leaking from the rear could be a serious concern for the brake fluid or fuel. Either of these fluids leaking could be potentially...