Q: Sometimes squeals on acceleration but used to be bad on start-ups.

When I first brought the car 2 months ago it used to sqeel really loud on start up, now it only does a slight sqeel now and again when I accelerate

Check the drive belt to the vehicle and see if its cracked or glazed. A cracked or glazed drive belt will squeal when under a load. Also, check the pulleys and see if the bearings are going out. A drive belt pulley bearing will cause the same sound of squealing when under a load. If you need further assistance with the noise that you are hearing, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Sometimes squeals on acceleration but used to be bad on start-ups.