Q: WHERE IS THE VAPOR CANISTER VENT VALVE ON 2012 CHEVROLET CAPTIVA V6? IS IT ON THE CANISTER? ALSO WHERE IS THE FUEL PRESSURE SENSOR

asked by on May 24, 2017

WHERE IS THE VAPOR CANISTER VENT VALVE ON 2012 CHEVROLET CAPTIVA V6? IS IT ON THE CANISTER? ALSO WHERE IS THE FUEL PRESSURE SENSOR ? I am getting obd II for gross leak on evap.alrady replaced fuel cap and purge valve solenoid. fuel cap on tight and no noticeable on the evap lines

Canister Purge Solenoid Replacement $112.55 - $402.61 Get a Quote

Hi there. The purge solenoid valve is typically located on the passenger side of the vehicle, under the hood and attached to the firewall. In order to locate yours and to review the correct removal and installation procedures, I would highly recommend purchasing a service and repair manual for your 2012 Chevrolet Captiva Sport, or have one of our professional mobile mechanics complete your EVAP purge solenoid replacement.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr