Q: my car makes a humming noise under the hood while I'm driving and parked. could it be a fuel pump issue or ignition problem?

I can hear the humming sound while I'm driving and once it was parked

A humming noise can be the engine electrical cooling fan. The fuel pump is in the rear of the vehicle so that is not as likely to be the cause. To pinpoint the fault, I would have a certified technician inspect the noise in person to make sure that the correct repair is done.

3. my car makes a humming noise under the hood while I'm driving and parked. could it be a fuel pump issue or ignition problem?