Q: I am looking into doing a engine swap on a 2006 gmc envoy xl 4.2 Liter engine 6 cylinder

My gmc has a crack in the cylinder causing the vaccuum seal to not work and therefore over heating all the time and it's annoying. I want to do a complete engine swap but I need to know what engine if any are compatible with the gmc and what computer I would need also. The faster the question is answered the better.

Hi there. Unfortunately, this is not a service we offer. Your best bet is to search for an engine replacement shop locally. They will be better equipped to provide you with the correct recommendation.

3. I am looking into doing a engine swap on a 2006 gmc envoy xl 4.2 Liter engine 6 cylinder