Q: Thermostat gauge drops suddenly while driving, the car seems to lose power then regains it but doesn't stall

Sometimes I'll let off the gas a lil and it won't choke up

Q: 1994 GMC Sonoma not getting power to fuel pump

The problem is somewhere in the fuel pump relay control circuit. There are five relay terminals: battery power, ignition power (controlled by the ECM), ground, output to the pump and connection to the fuel pump prime connector. What the prime...

Q: I have a Mercedes 280 SL, 1985, WDB1070421A020760, many times it just stop while driving or at a stop. I have changed the fuel pump

Wow! A 280 SL with a manual gearbox is a rare machine indeed! It looks like you've eliminated a few of the prime suspects. The fuel pump relay would have been my first guess. But it looks like you've already...

Q: Cooling system won't pressurize on a 1985 Military Chevy Blazer

If it won't hold pressure, there has to be a leak somewhere. Those diesels will a lot of times start to blow head gaskets. So the first thing you'd want to do is watch my video "how to tell if...