Q: Thermostat gauge drops suddenly while driving, the car seems to lose power then regains it but doesn't stall

Sometimes I'll let off the gas a lil and it won't choke up

Q: When I'm driving get to 30mph the rpm shoots up and doesn't go fast gets to 50 and rpm is over 3 changed all oils

Considering the mileage on the vehicle, it's be hard to be exact. The poor fluid condition may be the cause of the transmission slipping or it may be the effect of mechanical issues in the transmission. A good rule of...

Q: If you got rocks in your gas tank, is it a big problem?

Hello. The problems you will have will be hearing the rocks move when you stop or take off. The other problem will be if the rocks were real dirty and may clog the pump or filter. If the vehicle has...

Q: Won't shift into 3rd gear and bogs down after 2005 Chevy Blazer

This sounds like you may have internal transmission issues on your 2005 Chevrolet Blazer. It could be caused by low transmission fluid, a faulty shift valve, or possibly burned clutches. Smell the transmission fluid. If it smells burnt, then you...