Q: Thermostat gauge drops suddenly while driving, the car seems to lose power then regains it but doesn't stall

Sometimes I'll let off the gas a lil and it won't choke up

Q: Engine chugging at low speeds when the weather is bad

It is very possible that moisture is getting into the connectors of the engine control module. The connectors should be checked and cleaned if necessary. Di-electric grease can be used to help seal the connectors and keep the moisture out....

Q: If a fuel filter is plugging up can that restrict the fuel pressure in a fuel injected car

Hey there. Since the fuel filter is an in line filter that the fuel must flow through in order to get to the injectors, this can have an impact on fuel pressure. Depending on how plugged the fuel filter is,...

Q: Fuel connector disconnected from fuel pump

It does sound like your Chevy Blazer is experiencing some serious fuel pump issues. Your Blazer is set up in a way that the fuel lines leading to the rest of the car are connected to the fuel pump with...