Q: Thermostat gauge drops suddenly while driving, the car seems to lose power then regains it but doesn't stall

Sometimes I'll let off the gas a lil and it won't choke up

Q: My car doesn't want to turn on in the morning but then after it's fine

Hi there: Most mechanics tend to check fuel system parts like the mass air flow sensor, EGR valve, idle control valve for problems if the vehicle is having difficulty starting when it's cold. Although each of these can contribute, one...

Q: Car turning over and immediately dying.

You have replaced most of the parts that can cause the start and stall. The other problems could be the injector not opening. You could also have a defective crank sensor or module. The only way to tell is to...

Q: i have a misfire uner load on a 88 k5 blazer i change plugs and wires

The electrical spark will always look for the shortest path to ground. If the spark plugs are running lean of fuel then the spark plug gap may be harder for the spark to jump to the ground on the wire....