Q: Rattle by strut bar

asked by on February 05, 2016

I hear a rattle in the rear passenger's side by the strut bar.

Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. If you are hearing a rattle from the rear passenger side of the vehicle, then there may be a problem with the suspension. Rattling noises can often be caused by blown shocks, or worn/damaged suspension components, such as bushing or joints. I would recommend having the vehicle driven, and the suspension inspected, by a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic.