Q: Car making a metal scraping sound

I am getting a bad noise from the front end when I make a left turn, though it doesn't do it all the time. The brakes seem to be working fine. It sounds like metal scraping and clanking. I looked and don't see any obviously loose parts.

Hi there. Since this noise is present when you make a turn, I have reason to believe that this noise is coming from your steering/suspension. There are many components to your steering and suspension that turn, move up/down, sway, and move side to side. Although a visual inspection does not conclude what the issue is, a more through diagnosis by a certified mechanic can help determine what is causing the sound.

3. Car making a metal scraping sound