Q: side window came loose

My third row side window came loose from the bar of the car on the driver’s side. The window flapped whenever I closed the door because of pressure inside the car. It looked as if the glue separated from the window, because I can see the round glue mark inside the window. How can I fix this?

In this situation the window may be able to be reattached. If the window is still in good condition it is completely possible that the part can be repaired and not need replacement.

If you decide that you need some fixed, a qualified technician can help you diagnose the issue with your window and perform any repairs that are required.