Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-uvnhp6js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-uvnhp6js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-uvnhp6js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-uvnhp6js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-uvnhp6js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-uvnhp6js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-uvnhp6js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-uvnhp6js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-uvnhp6js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-uvnhp6js:173:8

Q: Need to pass smog check

I had bought a 04 KIA about a month ago, needed to register it so I took it to get a smog check and it failed, saying it was catalyst system. I'm wondering how to fix this. I've since driven it a lot of miles, the check engine hasn't come on once, it doesn't overheat, or misfire at all... The gas milage is good or it seems to be. It started making a ping noise but it was the oil, which the computer also didn't give a signal of check oil. It doesn't seem to be burning oil, I'm not sure what to do. Please help

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. This is likely a...

Hi, thanks for writing in. This is likely an issue related to the catalytic converter which may be the converter itself or the O2 sensor which is a sensor that monitors the productivity of the converter as it converts toxic exhaust gases into less harmful pollutants prior to expelling them out of the exhaust into the atmosphere. When either of these are not functioning properly, this will cause the car to fail the emissions or smog test.

Here at YourMechanic, we can have a technician come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest the necessary repairs so you can pass your smog check!