Q: Hi I have a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7 and it turns over but I can't get it to start.

Hi I have a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7 and it turns over but I can't get it to start. Changed the fuel pump, coil pack, crank sensor, spark plugs, and wires still nothing. What's next to check? Please help. My car has an automatic transmission.

Hi, thanks for writing in. You will first need to scan the computer and check for any codes stored in the computer. Your computer should have codes stored if there is problems with the camshaft sensor or mass air flow sensor. If no codes are stored then check to see if there is an injector pulse both using a scanner to see pulse width computer is using and with a noid light at one of the injectors to see if the injectors are opening. If they are not opening then you may have a cam sensor or ECM failure. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.

• Hi I have a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7 and it turns over but I can't get it to start.