Q: Where is the back up switch located on a 2008 Ford Focus SES with an automatic transmission?

Where is the back up switch located on a 2008 Ford Focus SES with an automatic transmission?

The backup switch is typically located within the shifter assembly itself. When the shifter assembly is moved into the reverse position this will cause the reverse lights to come on. If the switch is not intrical to the shifter assembly, it is most likely located near the shifter assembly.

3. Where is the back up switch located on a 2008 Ford Focus SES with an automatic transmission?