Q: What is the cost for a 80000 mile service?

Justo want to know the cost

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of an 80,000 mile service.

3. What is the cost for a 80000 mile service?

Q: Q: Car burning oil

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2006 BMW 750Li. The two causes of an engine to burn oil are faulty piston rings and faulty valve guides or seals. If the piston rings are faulty, this will allow oil...

Q: Vehicle check engine light is on - cannot pass smog test and stalls out - even when u press on gas pedal.

Sent to CS for billing question on how much it would cost for a tune up for the BMW to pass emissions test. A tune up comes with cleaning out the fuel system and performing a fuel injection flush, replacing...

Q: Q: My engine is shaking

Hi there. Any unusual shaking or vibrating forces coming from the engine is cause for concern. It could be something as simple as old spark plugs producing an uneven power delivery, it could be fuel system restrictions, a vacuum leak,...