Q: What is the cost for a 80000 mile service?

asked by on December 30, 2016

Justo want to know the cost

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of an 80,000 mile service.

2013 vw 2.5 passata replace alt.having a problem with lower bolt in alt to lomg to remove hitting frame

I've never worked on one of these but the basics should be the similar to other cars. You will need to support the engine using a floor jack with something on it like a block of wood, then loosen the...

Key fob is stuck in the ignition and car won't start

The battery may be dead and if so the key is stuck because there is no power to the safety interlock. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location,...

Make a clicking noise when accelerating from a dead stop then goes away.

Hi there. Without a little more information, the first things that come to mind are a faulty wheel bearing, a CV axle that is going bad, a brake issue, or any number of other possible causes for the noise. It...

How much will body damage repairs cost to a 2013 Mazda 3 - right front door, right fender

For assessment and estimates on repairing bodywork, this task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. They are trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a...

Car temp fluctuating between normal and overheating

Hi Teleisha. Thanks for contacting us today. There could be multiple issues causing the Avenger to run hotter than normal, ranging from an obstruction of debris in the cooling tubes or heater core, or failed water pump - even fuel...

Oil change

Oil and filter change intervals are specified by vehicle manufacturers, not mechanics, in carefully considered and prepared "maintenance schedules". Mechanics do not have the necessary field test data, or laboratory data, to wisely specify oil change intervals other than what...

Shop diagnosed problem as right rear wheel speed sensor, but don't know exact problem????? Any help

Hello. If a shop diagnosed the right rear wheel speed sensor as the problem then they must have found the wheel sensor not putting out the same signal as all the other three wheel sensors. Also, the scanner would have...

Have oil in the intercooler and the motor has no power 2004 VW Jetta Turbo-diesel

Hi - I suspect the [turbocharger oil seals have blown out](https://www.yourmechanic.com/question/turbocharger-leaking-oil, and are leaking oil into the air intake/intercooler piping. This is also reducing turbocharger efficiency, and power generation. I recommend a loss of power inspection performed by a mobile,...

2008 Chevy Malibu with 3.6 liter Noah buzzing noise coming from the ECM and no power going to the inside fuse box.

Hi there. Check the battery and see if there is power and a voltage of 12.6. If the battery is dead, then either charge the battery or replace the battery with a fully charged battery. If the battery is fully...