Q: What is the cost for a 80000 mile service?

Justo want to know the cost

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of an 80,000 mile service.

Q: What is the cost for full synthetic oil and filter change, lube vehicle, and top all fluids?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost for a full synthetic oil and filter change, lubricate the vehicle, and to top off all fluids

Q: I need to know what I need for my car to get a tune up.

The basic tune up will include replacing spark plugs, fuel filter and pcv valve. Then checking the air filter and replace if needed. You may want to also check coolant for need of replacement. The spark plug wires should be...

Q: Broken dog bone motor mount causing me not to have 5th gear , need to know that's why I don't have it

Usually if one motor/engine mount is worn or broken, the remaining mounts are most likely badly worn and probably need replacement as well. Especially if the vehicle has been driven for some time with one broken mount. That puts added...