Q: What is the cost for a 80000 mile service?

Justo want to know the cost

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of an 80,000 mile service.

3. What is the cost for a 80000 mile service?

Q: Q: Car burning oil

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2006 BMW 750Li. The two causes of an engine to burn oil are faulty piston rings and faulty valve guides or seals. If the piston rings are faulty, this will allow oil...

Q: I have a 2010 Nissan Maxima. My car has 98,000 miles on it. I haven't had a tune up yet. I can be driving and when I go to acceler

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom

Q: Transmission or axle problem?

Hi there. Unfortunately, that sound you heard was most likely an internal component that has failed/broken. That doesn't mean that an axle failure couldn't be the source, either. This definitely needs to have an inspection to determine what has failed...