Q: What is the cost for a 80000 mile service?

Justo want to know the cost

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of an 80,000 mile service.

Q: I have to keep adding oil

Hello. I will assume you are talking about the engine oil. If there is no visible oil spots on the ground after the jeep has been sitting for short period look at the color of the exhaust smoke. If the...

Q: My car was clicking, then it stopped running and the battery and check engine lights came on.

Hi there. It sounds like it may be a timing belt concern, but there are definitely other possibilities that may not be as involved as the timing belt. There could be an alternator concern, drive belt failing concern, or an...

Q: Should my brakes and steering wheel shudder at only 28000 miles ? Ford says it's NOT a warranty issue .....

You are correct in thinking it is the front brakes. Your symptom is common for warped brake rotors. This can be cause by several things like rapid heating and uneven cooling, overheating the rotors, damage due to an accident, sticking...