Q: Smoke and oil pressure

When i make a sudden stop i blow alot of white smoke between my cab and bed of the truck and when i proceed it comes from the right side of the truck and also when i sit at a red light my oil pressure gauge will go to 0 but when i proceed it goes back to 40

Hello, It sounds like you have an oil leak which may be causing the leaking oil to be burnt on the exhaust resulting in the white smoke you are seeing coming up between the cab and the bed of the truck. This may also explain the loss of oil pressure when coming to a stop. As you know, there are many different places in your motor that are sealed by gaskets. Gaskets can fail over time due to excessive heat and will eventually shrink causing them to fail and leak. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your oil leak.