Q: I wanna buy this bmw 325i but the airbag and seat belt lights are on on the dash. Do you think i should get?? Its accident free

I wanna buy this 06 bmw 325i but the airbag and seat belt lights are on on the dash. Do you think i should get?? Its accident free and i looked at carfax and its good. So what do you think?

Hi there. You might find it very helpful and cost effective to have one of our mobile mechanics complete a pre car purchase inspection; so they can inspect the vehicle and determine the condition of the vehicle and whether it’s a good buy for you.

3. I wanna buy this bmw 325i but the airbag and seat belt lights are on on the dash. Do you think i should get?? Its accident free