Q: 2008 Chevy Malibu with 3.6 liter Noah buzzing noise coming from the ECM and no power going to the inside fuse box.

asked by on December 23, 2016

2008 Chevy Malibu no power going to the inside fuse box and buzzing noise coming from the ECM

Hi there. Check the battery and see if there is power and a voltage of 12.6. If the battery is dead, then either charge the battery or replace the battery with a fully charged battery. If the battery is fully charged, then check all of the wires to the fuse box and make sure that they are all tight. Clean all ground wires to the frame and to the fuse box. If there is still no power, check the main fuse and see if its burned. If all of the fuses are good and there is no power, then the ECM (computer) needs replaced as the ground switch inside the computer is burned. If you need further assistance with troubleshooting your electrical system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.