Q: My van was missing and rough idling then I turned it off one day and the next day it starts then dies and some times it won't start

Codes say camshaft position sensor and crankshaft sensor I replaced the camshaft sensor still start then dies will replacing the other code crankshaft sensor will it more than likely fix it

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Dodge Caravan. For certain, given your mileage and codes for these 2 components, replacing these 2 sensors is the minimum. Cleaning the idle air control valve, throttle body, and PCV valve should also be serviced.

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having one of our mobile technicians diagnose your stalling issue and replace your crankshaft position sensor. If the issue persists the necessary repairs can then be made.

• My van was missing and rough idling then I turned it off one day and the next day it starts then dies and some times it won't start