Q: My van was missing and rough idling then I turned it off one day and the next day it starts then dies and some times it won't start

Codes say camshaft position sensor and crankshaft sensor I replaced the camshaft sensor still start then dies will replacing the other code crankshaft sensor will it more than likely fix it

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your 200...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Dodge Caravan. For certain, given your mileage and codes for these 2 components, replacing these 2 sensors is the minimum. Cleaning the idle air control valve, throttle body, and PCV valve should also be serviced.

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having one of our mobile technicians diagnose your stalling issue and replace your crankshaft position sensor. If the issue persists the necessary repairs can then be made.