Q: How do you use the turn signals?

How do you use the turn signals?

A: You need to signal any time you change dire...

You need to signal any time you change direction or change lanes while driving. This information is needed for other drivers to stay safe on the road. All you need to do is use your turn signals. Here’s what you should know:

1. Your turn signals are controlled by the lever that holds your headlight controls.

2. Push the lever up until it clicks to turn on the right turn signal.

3. Pull the lever down until it clicks to turn on the left turn signal.

4. Push the lever up so that the signal and interior indicator flash but the lever doesn’t

click to indicate you are changing lanes to the right.

1. Pull the lever down so the signal and interior indicator flash but the lever doesn’t click to indicate you’re changing lanes to the left.