Q: Do i have to use synthetic oil in my bmw

Do i have to use synthectic oil in my bmw

The manufacturer recommends 5w40 or 5w30 full synthetic oil only for your car’s engine. I would recommend only using full synthetic oils.

3. Do i have to use synthetic oil in my bmw

Q: How do I find and identify the ECM module in a 2001 Buick LeSabre?

Hello. To answer your location question, the ECM is behind the fuse and relay block of electronics under the passenger side of the dash (behind the glove box). The ECM is behind the other electronics, mounted flat against the firewall,...

Q: Blower motor whine

Hello, thank you for writing in. If it is an aftermarket blower motor, as opposed to an OEM original dealer part, that might account for the noise. That would be my first suspicion, especially if you are sure you have...

Q: Q: Water pump

Hello, thank you for writing in. You are correct in assuming the water pump may be to blame. You may also want to make sure the fans are turning on, and that your radiator and overflow tank both have the...