Q: Do i have to use synthetic oil in my bmw

Do i have to use synthectic oil in my bmw

The manufacturer recommends 5w40 or 5w30 full synthetic oil only for your car’s engine. I would recommend only using full synthetic oils.

3. Do i have to use synthetic oil in my bmw

Q: Check Engine Light does not come on even though there are trouble codes present

The pink/light green wire in ECM pin 2 on the connector will ground the wire internally to the ECM to turn on the Check Engine Light. You could test the wire with the key on and it should have battery...

Q: Blower motor whine

Hello, thank you for writing in. If it is an aftermarket blower motor, as opposed to an OEM original dealer part, that might account for the noise. That would be my first suspicion, especially if you are sure you have...

Q: Whining noise over 60 mph on a 2007 BMW

You went to the wrong mechanic. It's whining and it is not supposed to whine. A good mechanic can analyze it. This could've been beyond their knowledge or they don't know much about BMW. Watch my video, "how to find...