Q: Do i have to use synthetic oil in my bmw

Do i have to use synthectic oil in my bmw

The manufacturer recommends 5w40 or 5w30 full synthetic oil only for your car’s engine. I would recommend only using full synthetic oils.

3. Do i have to use synthetic oil in my bmw

Q: Slight movement to the right while driving Ford Taurus over 50 mph

You could easily have a minor alignment problem, or a minor wear or worn tie rod or something like that. The first thing you should do is jack the car up, pull up to see if there's any play. If...

Q: Delay in shifting, rambling noise when accelerating

Various items can cause similar symptoms to the ones you have described. The most common would be a bad fuel filter, transmission fault, torque converter issue, shift solenoid problem, low fuel pressure, or a failed fuel injector. All of these...

Q: My car is shaking , shutting off, and sputtering

Shaking or vibration may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below the normal...