Q: Do i have to use synthetic oil in my bmw

asked by on August 11, 2017

Do i have to use synthectic oil in my bmw

The manufacturer recommends 5w40 or 5w30 full synthetic oil only for your car’s engine. I would recommend only using full synthetic oils.

Engine issues - 1991 BMW 750iL

Your engine has gone into "limp" mode. The engine computer senses that one side (or the other) is performing inadequately, which causes it to shut down that side. This is most commonly caused by fuel pump(s) failing. The fuel pump...

Alternator wire burnt

You may have a failing voltage regulator that could be allowing the alternator to supply too much or too little amperage to the battery resulting in the battery never maintaining a consistent charge as it is designed to. The voltage...

my beetle burning oil

The specifications for the engine oil on your vehicle should be on a sticker under the hood. Normally, it is located on the radiator cover, the front of the hood, or on an emission sticker near the firewall. The information...